KaleidoScope: Our own gallery for members' art work, crafts and photographs. - Page 7 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

KaleidoScope: Our own gallery for members' art work, crafts and photographs.

Options

Comments

• painter
    painter Community member Posts: 52 Pioneering
    Options
    Dormouse and Tigermoth these are fabulous. Great figures Dormouse and i adore the persian cats Tigermoth. What a talented family you are? Baking, painting, animal making and flower arranging!!!
  • Tigermoth42
    Tigermoth42 Community member Posts: 243 Pioneering
    Options
    Thank you so much @painter ?I’m now knitting baby blankets - less making up lol 
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Stopping by after a long absence (health issues), just to say what fantastic work I'm finding here on my return. Clearly we have a lot of talented people.
    To respond to @debbiedo49 's question: although we've included poetry before now, the field of writing is very wide, potentially covering fiction, in all its genres, and autobiographical material. Length is possibly an issue (it might make for very long posts) and writers (speaking as one myself) can be very vulnerable to criticism.
    Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Let me know and I will take it up with the powers that be and see what we can come up with.
    With affection, always,
    @JennysDad
  • painter
    painter Community member Posts: 52 Pioneering
    Options
    Toowoomba what a great painting.  Must admit watercolour is my favourite medium and a little pastel. What medium do you prefer??  Exhibited in a vouple of shows this summer and sold 5, very surprised and my cards sell .Super pictures Seawitch - my camera has died on me!!  I have the phone camera but not the same as a camera around my neck.  Dropping lots of hints for Xmas!!
  • Seawitch
    Seawitch Community member Posts: 15 Courageous
    Options
    Thanks Painter i got mine throught littlewoods otherwise i couldnt have afforded it have just upgraded to a new camera , i decided on bridge cameras so i didnt have to change lenses etc , new camera is a panasonic lumix fz1000 and i love it and the old one is a sony cybershot dsc-h400
  • toowoomba
    toowoomba Community member Posts: 2 Connected
    Options
    Hi Painter, my preferred medium is acrylic. Do sometimes work with pastel. Thank you for the comment on my work 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @painter, I spotted your (really lovely!) piece on the activity log earlier, so it's great that you've posted it again here where more of the community can see and appreciate it!
  • Shon
    Shon Community member Posts: 20 Courageous
    Options
    Endings

The last words spoken.
    The last feelings felt
    The last beat of heart
    The last look in eyes
    The last scene saw
    The last scent smelled
    The last touch we felt
    The last time that passed
    The last breathe gasped.
    The last person loved.
    Your body has gone 
    Your spirit lives on.
    Eternally 
    Hi Debbie. May i use this poem in a card for my cousin. My aunty passed on last week and we say our goodbyes on oct 4th. 
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Shon said:
    Endings

The last words spoken.
    The last feelings felt
    The last beat of heart
    The last look in eyes
    The last scene saw
    The last scent smelled
    The last touch we felt
    The last time that passed
    The last breathe gasped.
    The last person loved.
    Your body has gone 
    Your spirit lives on.
    Eternally 
    Hi Debbie. May i use this poem in a card for my cousin. My aunty passed on last week and we say our goodbyes on oct 4th. 
    Course you can bless u x
  • Painter55
    Painter55 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Options
    Sandy P your dolls are fabulous and Jennysdad i adore your squirrel pic.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.