Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

We are relaunching our membership - become a Scope member today for free!

Options
1235»

Comments

• pinklady25
    pinklady25 Community member Posts: 118 Courageous
    Options
    Hi giovanni it's lisa I am already a  scope member  but I couldn't get back k onto my original a account and you have stopped emailing me 
  • Giovanni_Scope
    Giovanni_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 150 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi giovanni it's lisa I am already a  scope member  but I couldn't get back k onto my original a account and you have stopped emailing me 
    Hi @pinklady25

We have been emailing you to 2 different email addresses, it's a pity to hear that you are not receiving our emails!

Let me write to you via email, so we can sort this out together and you will start receiving our emails again.

Thank you for your support!
    Giovanni Gaetani (he/him)
    Membership Programme Lead
    Here East Press Centre, 14 East Bay Lane
    E15 2GW, London (UK)
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.