Poem called flame — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called flame

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called flame 
The flame is burning so wonderful strong in my soul 
I will not let the flame go out.
it’s about fight for your aspirations and beliefs 
I get some relief from the action of ticking off them small tasks to my big goals, 
Noing it’s not going to be easy but once I put my mind to work I will start ticking off these tasks at a quicker pace.
Before I will taste fruits of my labour which turn into my success as each day it’s about progress instead of resting on your morals but I have one last message to anyone can succeed indeed that what I believe we have unbelievable talents that we use to achieve our goals.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.