Hi, my name is MorrisC! no further fit notes required?

MorrisC
MorrisC Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2023 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi
Awarded LWRCA and have received it the last 3 months in account,  today my UC journal has advised new fit note required (it runs to this coming Friday 3 month period) however after much googling and reading your subscribers conversations with you, I’m still unclear .. I see it states no further fit notes required until there’s an assessment advised , please clarify , thank you so much 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,054 Championing
    When you received the decision letter it would have told you that no further fit notes are needed. This includes when you have a review anytime in the future.

The provide a new fit note on your “to do list” can just be ignored. If someone sees it then they should just cancel it. If they don’t then don’t worry about it. On my daughters to list it also says provide a new fit note but it’s been there for over a year. She also has LCWRA.
  • MorrisC
    MorrisC Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you ever so much , I did put a message on there before finding your site saying the same so I guess they will reply .. is the letter the numbered UCD81 to your knowledge