Hi, I'm Noel, founder of Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting, a not-for-profit consultancy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Noel, founder of Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting, a not-for-profit consultancy

Options
ParentingAdvisor
ParentingAdvisor Community member Posts: 13 Connected
Hi, I'm Noel Janis-Norton, founder of Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting, a not-for-profit consultancy and training organisation. I am an educator, author, parenting advisor and speaker.

I have many years of experience and expertise in the field of special educational needs, and I can answer your questions about dyslexia, dyspraxia, sensory processing disorder, AD(H)D, Asperger Syndrome, non-verbal learning difficulties, oppositional defiance disorder, bi-polar disorder and extreme temperament.

I teach practical, solution-focused strategies that help parents address and resolve typical and not-so-typical family issues. I can help you guide your children and teens, whatever their diagnosis may be, to become more cooperative, confident, motivated, self-reliant and considerate.

I look forward to hearing your questions and concerns.
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.