Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I'm Debbie and I work on Scope's helpline. I have a lead role in Benefits, Finance & Housing.
Hi everyone my name is Debbie and I work on the Scope helpline. I have a lead role in Benefits, Finance & Housing. I'm able to give advice about all things housing a subject I am passionate about! Please feel free to post a question and I will do my best to answer it. I'm currently carrying out some research on Mortgages for disabled people who are in receipt of Welfare Benefits so I would love to hear from people who are trying to get a mortgage or who have successfully secured a mortgage. I am available at the helpline Monday-Friday 9am-3.00pm. If you feel a bit nervous about posting a question or you would prefer some privacy please feel free to call me on 0808 800 3333 or email [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you.
This discussion has been closed.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.