Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, I'm gorgeouspants!
Good evening everyone, my name is Victoria. I have sacro iliac joint dysfunction, symphysis pubis dis function, worn facet joint, slipped disc & arthritis of the spine. I spend a lot of my time on very strong medication but I'm very positive in general & I live for my kids & family. I have a good bunch of friends & im fiercely loyal to every single one. It'd be nice to chat with friendly people that understand what 24/7 pain is like. Xx
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.