Rang to see if they'd looked at report. The person said it'd be 3-5 weeks. Could they see my result? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Rang to see if they'd looked at report. The person said it'd be 3-5 weeks. Could they see my result?

Options
savrina
savrina Community member Posts: 14 Listener
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Well i thought it was a good idea to get my pip report but I’m rubbish at forms and I need up having a melt down cause of it , rung pip friday to ask if they done pip and they said that they sent out a letter to say I got to wait 3 to 5 weeks , can the person on the other end see if i been done or if it’s bad news dont want to say , sorry didn’t think this would affect my mental health so bad .

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It sounds like the letter they sent you was "we have all the information we need to make a decision" which is automatically sent to everyone and quite pointless. It means nothing other than what it says and a decision can still take between 2-12 weeks, sometimes longer after receiving this letter.
    Asking for a copy of the report isn't always the best idea because if it's not what you expected then your anxiety can become even worse.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @savrina :) I'm sorry to hear that this has affected your mental health so much. Are you receiving any support for your mental health at the moment? 

Best wishes for your PIP outcome. The wait can be stressful for many people, but hang on in there. How do you feel the assessment went? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • savrina
    savrina Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    hi tori well i got a cancellation appoinmet , and my friend for 20 years whos also my caregiver and sorts out all my bills and stuff and makes fone calls couldnt make it , so I had big talk with her and she told me that it was gonna be fine , well it started off ok then I had a break down , but I’m just waiting on news now so fingers crossed , thanks for getting back to me x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.