Poem called stop looking past and now it's looking at the future — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called stop looking past and now it's looking at the future

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
A quick note to the scope online community cordanitors I am happy for you to change my location of my post if I have posted in the wrong place 

Poem called stop looking past and now it's looking at the future 

We can not keep looking back at past mistakes that may have occurred. 

We need to focus on the future and present things that matter to all people with disabilities. We have to come together as one as we join hands and drive forward with our plans to bring change for all people with disabilities. 

The wheel of change will not happen overnight but we can not lose sight of what really affects all people with disabilities on a daily basis. 

With you, Richard we are certainly getting our voices heard by you attending events at the Houses of Parliament and we must carry on working together as one community of people with all disabilities.

There may be some challenges along the way. But can definitely by keeping working together change with happen for all people with disabilities as we want to make people's lives better and easier we need to continue the fantastic work we are doing and never give up in pursuit of change for everyone with a disability, but please be patient as changes will take time.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your poem with us @Globster. Looking forwards is really key, particularly in progressing things  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    I think we definitely need to keep moving with the movement to bring change for all people with disabilities  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.