TRAITORS

Options
JustPete
JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 303 Empowering
Is this the best new TV series on UK Terrestrial TV?
I am a Scope Community Volunteer Adviser with knowledge of "life"!  Lived experience including employing personal assistants, being gay, sport & leisure inclusion & participation, mental health issues.  

What is the bravest thing you've ever said? asked the boy. 'Help,' said the horse.  'Asking for help isn't giving up,' said the horse. 'It's refusing to give up.”

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    I am certainly really enjoying it @JustPete. Even if it is quite intense at times  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Championing
    Options
    We're enjoying it but i wouldn't want to play the game x
  • JustPete
    Options
    @SueHeath - I'd definitely be a traitor!  How about you?
    I am a Scope Community Volunteer Adviser with knowledge of "life"!  Lived experience including employing personal assistants, being gay, sport & leisure inclusion & participation, mental health issues.  

What is the bravest thing you've ever said? asked the boy. 'Help,' said the horse.  'Asking for help isn't giving up,' said the horse. 'It's refusing to give up.”
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Nope wouldn't even like to play the game @JustPete ha ha - i'd love to win the money but i would feel to sorry for people to be a Traitor x
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,460 Championing
    Options
    @JustPete

I just started watching today and been binge watching all day.
    So so good but my nerves would be shattered on it, I couldn’t do it lol.
  • Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,470 Championing
    Options
    Loved the series, even though it is not the normal sort of thing I watch. Going to keep my comments to myself though, as don't want to give any spoilers.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• SueHeath
    Options
    I have to remind myself about spoilers @Geoark ha ha - hope your enjoying it @Lou67 x
  • Lou67
    Options
    Morning  @SueHeath

Yes really enjoying it watched it all day yesterday lol
    Al get back to it later.
    Hope you have a nice day.❤️

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,022 Championing
    Options
    I've not seen it. Is it available to catch up?
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,216 Championing
    Options
    I haven't seen it is it good 
  • JustPete
    Options
    I've not seen it. Is it available to catch up?
    Should be, BBC IPlayer

• Lou67
    Options
    @Biblioklept

Hi yes available on BBC I Player
    Iv just finished it I only started yesterday. I really enjoyed as you can probably tell lol.
    Definitely worth a watch.

Take care ❤️