If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello I’m Welshmama

Options
Welshmama
Welshmama Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone. Hope you all had a good safe Christmas.  Wishing you all The best New Year 2023.  

I’m  shy disabled pensioner.  :smile:

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,417 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Welshmama welcome to the forum. We had a nice Xmas hope you did too. A happier new year also
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Welshmama

I am loving the username :) Welcome to the community!

I actually have family in Wales and roots in South Wales when I went looking back through my family History. It's very beautiful there :) 

What have you got planned for new years? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Welshmama
    Welshmama Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi Hannah. I’m in the South.   I’ve got a quiet new year planned. A bailey’s’ movie, what the new year street firework displays. 

How about you. You going to party the New Year In? . 😂   
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Very nice! :) I loved holidays down the Gower :)

That sounds so much fun! I'll be sitting under a dining room table eating grapes. Apparently it brings luck and prosperity... I'm also hoping for a husband but 🤷 I'll take what I can get 😂
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Welshmama It's a big welcome from me as well, i hope your keeping well and warm.
    No need to be shy around us, the beauty of the site is we can chat as much as we like, with out the worry of face to face etc. When your ready come and join us in the virtual coffee lounge, that's were we get to know each other and make friends, we have casual chats and even play a few number games.
    The forum has lots of things going on, any problems getting round the site, just ask, some one is bound to be on line. Enjoy 
  • Cartini
    Cartini Community member Posts: 1,108 Pioneering
    Options
    Very nice! :) I loved holidays down the Gower :)

That sounds so much fun! I'll be sitting under a dining room table eating grapes. Apparently it brings luck and prosperity... I'm also hoping for a husband but 🤷 I'll take what I can get 😂
    A pork chop? :D

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.