If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Poem called losing television greats

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,553 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called losing television greats 
What a year in the television world it has been sad year as we have lost some television greats have become stars in our night skies 
It is time to dry our tears and remember the joy of laughter you brought us while we watch them all on our television screens you have now you have left planet earth. Those memories will live with us forever you will all in our memories what a true legacy you have all left behind I can see their warm smile faces in entertainment and television and comedies and film 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Lovely @Globster lots have left us. 
    A happier new year to you @Globster
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,553 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Sandy_123 same to you and your family  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.