If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

New Year and Me

Options
RobthePoet
RobthePoet Community member Posts: 32 Connected

New Year and me 

When this new year comes into being,  

It is not a new me you will be seeing 

The individual should not adapt, society needs to change 

We need to unite and change the World for the better 

When creating a better we must ensure  

That we do not destroy the planet our home 

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's brilliant @RobthePoet👏
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • and15
    and15 Community member Posts: 73 Courageous
    Options
    @RobthePoet that's brilliant and so well put!
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 11,212 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Well done 
  • Fat_Jon
    Fat_Jon Community member Posts: 28 Connected
    Options
    That is excellent. Sadly though, my cynicism tells me that the greedy folk who run society are not going to change, as they think the planet was created purely for them to make vast amounts of money. It is all very depressing. 
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 11,212 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fat_Jon said:
    That is excellent. Sadly though, my cynicism tells me that the greedy folk who run society are not going to change, as they think the planet was created purely for them to make vast amounts of money. It is all very depressing. 
    Totally agree 
  • RobthePoet
    Options
    @Fat_Jon @durhamjaide2001 I agree with your analyse however must continue to challenge the uneducated uncaring and stupid

• Fat_Jon
    Fat_Jon Community member Posts: 28 Connected
    Options
    That is true Rob, but in my experience the people at the top will just ignore the challenges and carry on regardless. They have the power and they are betting on us minions never being organised enough to threaten their entrenched positions. 

• RobthePoet
    Options
    @Fat_Jon alone we can only lose together we can change the world
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.