A poem called a day never passes I miss my first love — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A poem called a day never passes I miss my first love

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited January 2023 in Coffee lounge
A poem called a day never passes I miss my first love.
 There is not a day that does not pass without I think of you my love I know it has been years since you left this earth. I see your gorgeous smile brings joy and warmth to my heart when I think about you my love now there’s a empty space in my heart which has seen darkness for so long but I hope one day that the empty space in my heart will be filled by that special woman who will make my heart sing as my heart is like a interment with strings that play a beautiful tune and be happy once again one day really soon I will love her to moon and back I will cherish the path the that special woman who has yet to come into my life and one day I make her my wife.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,874 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @Sandy_123 I appreciate your comments  :)
     I have seen a poem written by you in while @Sandy_123
    how is your poetry writing going @Sandy_123 ? :)
    I l looking forward to reading one poems soon @Sandy_123 :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,874 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster no I havnt done one in awhile, need to get back into writing. 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Globster Oh what a beautiful poem. Beginning with heartache and ending with hope  <3 Thank you for sharing it.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Cher_Scope I appreciate your kind words about my poem  :)

• easy
    easy Scope Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
    Options
    I love it. It made me cry.
  • Globster
    Options
    @easy so sorry for making you cry by reading my poem but I appreciate your kind words and thoughts on my poem  <3

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What a wonderful poem @Globster. Thank you for writing this poem and for sharing this poem with us  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Options
    @L_Volunteer I appreciate your words about my poem and I love sharing my poetry work with the scope online community  :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.