If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Shaunie!

Options
I suffer with a back condition. Which means I can’t work😞. I suffer with mental illness too. I have a daughter too. I try to get by but it’s hard.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Shaunie
    Shaunie Posts: 152 Connected
    Options
    janer1967 said:
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
    Thanks 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello there @Shaunie and welcome, thanks for reaching out and sharing a bit about yourself. How is your daughter getting on?

Is there anything you're finding especially hard at the moment? Perhaps we can help- just let us know if so.
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Shaunie
    Shaunie Posts: 152 Connected
    Options
    Hello there @Shaunie and welcome, thanks for reaching out and sharing a bit about yourself. How is your daughter getting on?

Is there anything you're finding especially hard at the moment? Perhaps we can help- just let us know if so.
    Finding life hard to manage . My daughter is okay she’s 5 now.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I can hear you are finding life hard to manage at the moment @Shaunie. Would you feel comfortable sharing a little more with us about what this looks like for you at the moment?

You only need to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with and wish to but we are here for you if you would like to share more with us. 

Really positive to hear your daughter is okay. Hopefully, you'll be ok soon too but in the meantime please don't hesitate to reach out to us for support  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,897 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good luck for tomorrow 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.