A poem pink roses — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A poem pink roses

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
A poem pink roses
A young woman called Jo 
she loved to grow pink roses in her garden. The pink roses stood with so much pride and enjoyed the warmth of the sun light and with a sprinkling of water on the wonderful pink roses each day the roses bloomed into glorious pink roses stood with such beauty and praises the wonderful grace and glorious the wonderful fragrances that the pink roses were giving off.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,874 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Nice 1 I have red roses in my garden. 
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Sandy_123 I appreciate your kind words about my poem 
    and it is beautiful that you have red roses in your garden @Sandy_123 :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,730 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My sisters boyfriend bought me pink roses after my seizure last week 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Aww, that is lovely of your sister's boyfriend @durhamjaide2001. How are you feeling after having a seizure last week? I hope you are feeling better  :)

Thanks again @Globster for sharing your poem! 
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,730 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Feel so much better thank you
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad you are feeling better @durhamjaide2001 :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Options
    @durhamjaide2001 I also glad to hear that you’re feeling better now  :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.