If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Weather

Options
Margare93222061
Margare93222061 Community member Posts: 426 Pioneering
The weather is getting better 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,115 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    it's as cold as last night here but no more snow, should get warmer later in the week

2024 Election won

• Margare93222061
    Options
    i have the. BBC weather app it is going  to get warmer in the next few days  take care
    Margaret
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,981 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad the weather is getting better and warmer where you are @Margare93222061 :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    The weather here is not bad now I will be abe to go out tomorrow, it is getting warmer . L volunteer 
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,995 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I went for a very small walk around the block today (well that was the intention, I made it about 10 houses and turned back) but I was shocked how cold it is!!!
    I prefer the colder weather but it felt much colder than the temperature claimed to be. Brrrr
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 11,210 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The weather has not been to bad either today either starting to feel warmer but cloudy 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.