Penguin Awareness Day - January 20th — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Penguin Awareness Day - January 20th

Options
chiarieds
chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,125 Disability Gamechanger
As a lover of penguins, I'm pleased to have got my computer properly up & running just in time to mention this.

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,833 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's cool - I am a bit late now but will have to mention it to a family friend who loves penguins! :)
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    How wonderful! I love penguins  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,710 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I went to see a penguin parade at Edinburgh zoo when I was a kid. Thanks for this amazing fact 
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,698 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I missed this before, I didn't even know there was a penguin awareness day! 
    I love penguins. I'd love to go and see them in person one day.
    I'm happy your compuer is working again @chiarieds <3 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.