Hi, my name is paulant! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is paulant!

Options
paulant
paulant Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi, I'm new to the group. I joined to share my experience of cerebral palsy and stenosis. And to learn from other's who are coping with similar challenges . Thanks Paul.

Comments

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Paul my name is Jaide and I'm a member of  Scope I also one of the volunteers who volunteers at one of Scopes shop I do it through another agency. However I like to do other work with Scope so I have decided to come on this forum to get more of an understanding of Scope. I will see you mostly in the coffee room where we can take part in games together and have fun. 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @paulant and welcome to our online community, I'm so glad you found us - how are you doing this Friday? Are you managing your Cerebral palsy and stenosis ok?

If there's anything in particular we can help you with, just give us a shout. Otherwise feel free to take a look around our different categories, and you might find out Cerebral palsy category relates to some of your own experiences.

We look forward to getting to know you better! Take care and happy weekend  :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • paulant
    paulant Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thanks Cher,  thanks for reply, I've managed CP quite well over the years but recent stenosis has knocked me for 6, the pain is unbearable at time's.  I'm a techno dinosaur, so will take me a while to navigate around this forum. 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A hello and welcome to the forum from me @paulant, I hope you're enjoying the weekend?

Let us know if you need a hand with anything :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.