Poem called Diamond ring — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called Diamond ring

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called Diamond ring 
Women like shiny diamond ring on their fingers.
The diamond ring is beautiful and bling as the ring sits on the finger the woman.
As a man I feel it is important to keep the woman who means the world to me and glowing with happiness and our hearts fill the empty void to was left in both our hearts and I hope our love story between us keeps growing stronger each day like a glorious looking flower which represent our love for each day, laying next to her and hearing you heart miss a beat because she loves me so much and my heart skips beat to. I love you so much you shine so beautiful and sweet my love. My world is now complete now I have a partner is meant for me, I hope you all agree that love can be a special occasion between two people              

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I appreciate your kind words about my poem  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.