Mr Blooby — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mr Blooby

Options
Margare93222061
Margare93222061 Community member Posts: 426 Pioneering
I watched a video of  Mr Blobby wall papering with Noel Edmonds on you tube

Comments

• Margare93222061
    Options
     Hi Teddy,
    Good to hear from you.  I hope that. Toby gets better soon with his ear infection. Animals do know what is happening when they go to the vet  they are as goo as gold.  How old is  Toby?
    Did  you mange to see a. GP  about things?Sooty is well.  take care. Teddy Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi  Teddy,
    That is  poor. excuse the hospital Is very busy.  How does that help your situation?   Do not get down hearted about the situation. Please let me know of any developments take  care
    Margaret
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
    Good to hear from you I glad you feel  a bit better. Life can be stressful at times take care 
    Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
    Good to hear from you not much planned today hanged washing out I hope it will dry a little bit in  the sun. I hope Ada is alright I have not seen her on line take care. Teddy Margaret 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.