LCWRA — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.


Tina12 Community member Posts: 169 Pioneering
Hi there,
Good morning all
Just wanted to ask if anyone had a date on there decision letter when you was awarded do they give you an end date now or do you have to find out yourself as well I didn't say any particular date just said we will contact you in the future  ?
Thankyou in advance 🙏😊


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 49,886 Disability Gamechanger
    There's never any end date on WCA decision letters. This is because LCWRA is an ongoing award until a new decision says otherwise.

    If you ask them they will tell you the date they have for a referral but it's just a guide. At the momenet reviews are still suspended and have been for almost 3 years. When they do start back there will be huge backlogs so it's very unlikely you will be reveiwed anytime soon.

    When it's time for your review, you will receive a letter on your journal telling you that you're being referred and shortly after that you'll receive the UC50 form in the post.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tina12
    Tina12 Community member Posts: 169 Pioneering


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.