Coffee Morning for Cerebral Palsy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Coffee Morning for Cerebral Palsy

Raju
Raju Scope Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited February 2023 in Cerebral palsy
Hi 
My Name is Ranjit and I have Cerebral Palsy and I am new on here. I am looking for groups that have the same condition as me and that do coffee Mornings in Berkshire 

Comments

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 9,804 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there my name is Jaide where abouts are you from there's a coffee meet up at Newton Aycliffe in County Durham it's called All disabilities matter. Welcome to this online community I would suggest hanging in the coffee lounge which is a 24/7 virtual coffee morning. There's also a section CP and @Richard_Scope is the one you need for this topic. 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @Raju Hello and a warm welcome from me, how are you doing today?

You are more than welcome to join the virtual adult Cerebral Palsy (CP) cafe, the next one is tomorrow starting at 4.30pm on Zoom. This will give you a chance to meet others with CP and get to know what's out there. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in?

I hope you have a fab Sunday. Take care and speak again soon. 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.