Hi, my name is angiedavies! my carers allowance did not get paid today — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is angiedavies! my carers allowance did not get paid today

angiedavies Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi my carers allowance did not get paid today would they stop it without notifying me


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 49,593 Disability Gamechanger
    You will need to ring Carers allowance to ask them because they are the only ones that can tell you why you haven't received your money.  I received my 4 weekly payment today without any problems.
    General enquiries
    Telephone: 0800 731 0297
    Textphone: 0800 731 0317
    Relay UK (if you cannot hear or speak on the phone): 18001 then 0800 731 0297
    British Sign Language (BSL) video relay service if you’re on a computer - find out how to use the service on mobile or tablet
    Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Hannah_Scope
    Hannah_Scope Posts: 5,879 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @angiedavies

    Welcome to the community! 

    How strange, as Poppy has said, it's best to ring up and ask why. I have popped your post into our Benefits and Financial Support section of the forum, in case you had other queries :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

    Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.