Appointee — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.


Marvizinho Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi there
Please just asking for help I have a autistic lovely son, and my husband has been the appointee receiving all the benefit for years, unfortunately things are not going good in my marriage, so I am looking for a divorce and I asked him to change it to my name and him refused. How can I have it on my name? 
Please is there any information I can have please, thank you 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.