Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Cp Awareness month of March
But we always find a way to rise again.
We use our cerebral palsy as our power to tower above the expectations of others
We are superheroes we unbelievable talents that shine a spotlight on the wonderful things that people cerebral can do
So can you.
We come together as one community for people who have cerebral palsy.
We join together as one voice one vision to bring that positive change that we yearn for so long.
We are so strong warriors that will go to any length to fight for our rights for people with cerebral palsy for now and for our future generations of people with cerebral palsy.
We want to make a difference in the way people with cerebral palsy by making sure that they are able to live their lives much more easily.
The month of March is the month of cerebral palsy awareness, so we hold a torch enhancing the glorious spirit and ability that people with cerebral palsy have, as we have to let talent-embedded light to glows in our hearts and we go beautiful journey through our determination and grit we don’t sit in pity and sorrows we are gladiators defending our own people in some form times of darkness and stress.
Progress has no time to rest on the work we are doing and we are going to be pushing forward. We definitely defied the odds and the gods nodded their heads in agreement with what we are trying to pursue.
New challenges crop up along the path of success road to success.
Metaphorically we begin by growing it and showing the world that people with cerebral palsy can do anything they put their minds to achieve unbelievable things.
Our hearts sing as we ring the bell to signal our rise to the top of the metaphorical ladder.
We continue to climb on daily basis, we keep a sweet smile on our faces even through tough times, this defines our inner strength to go to any length to reach our dreams whatever they may be.
Keep your head high and keep trying, your hard work will pay off.
We are glorious gems and sparkling in our own right and keep the light shining on our inspirational people with cerebral palsy who keep showing the possibilities of having belief in ourselves
I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
- All Categories
- 12.9K Start here and say hello!
- 6.6K Coffee lounge
- 45 Games room
- 429 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 208 Community updates
- 9.2K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 785 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 612 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.4K Talk about money
- 4.3K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 858 Chronic pain and pain management
- 160 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 819 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions