Chronic Kidney Disease — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Chronic Kidney Disease

Options
I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease yesterday, just wondering if anyone else has this?

I've been hospitalised twice with kidney infections, the most recent being in September last year - both times I've been really severely poorly with it and it's just not a pleasant thing to experience.

I've got one kidney small than the other and from what I can gather, I was born with that as I was 10 weeks premature and was only 2lb 7oz and have always been prone to UTIs.

The consultant told me not to worry and let it stress me out, but I'm going through so much with my health at the moment that I can't help but worry about it. Thankfully I've got an appointment with my GP in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping she'll be able to give me some support.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.