A poem called Shine a light — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A poem called Shine a light

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,384 Disability Gamechanger

A poem called Shine a light 

The month of cerebral palsy awareness.

We shine the spotlight on the incredible things that people with cerebral palsy are doing.

No more are going to be seen as weak people. 

Once we put our minds to something we are relentless in our pursuit of our goals

We have all defined the odds now we are going to prove our doubters wrong.

We are going an incredible force together as one voice and one vision improve the living of people with all disabilities and people who live cerebral palsy remembering that we are all glorious individuals in our own rights and find our own unique ways our own flames in our own hearts burn strong as join as we force we are indestructible happy cerebral palsy awareness month to all and remembering how we are stars in own unique ways.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• easy
    easy Scope Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
    Options
    Thank you , well said.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,384 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @easy I appreciate your comments about my poem thank you so much  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.