Has anyone met a celeb?

Options
JBS2022
JBS2022 Scope Member Posts: 2,074 Championing
Anyone met any celebrities?

I made a cake for David Draiman the lead singer of Disturbed at Nottingham arena back in 2005, he even took it. 

Comments

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,210 Championing
    Options
    I have had a slice of Kates wedding cake but unfortunately I missed seeing them at one of my old groups called the Cheesey Waffles.

before that I got to meet Brendon of coach trip as he was taking part in a pantomime my sister was a dancer in 
  • JBS2022
    Options
    Me and my sister applied to go on Coach Trip we were unsuccessful.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,980 Championing
    Options
    @JBS2022 that is very cool. Are you a fan of Disturbed? I used to really like them back in the late 2000s to 2010. I still listen to them occasionally. I quite like their recent take on "the Sound of silence".
  • JBS2022
    Options
    66Mustang said:
    @JBS2022 that is very cool. Are you a fan of Disturbed? I used to really like them back in the late 2000s to 2010. I still listen to them occasionally. I quite like their recent take on "the Sound of silence".
    Yes, I'm a fan. My favourite album is Ten Thousand Fists.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,980 Championing
    Options
    Same here, in fact my favourite song is that with the same name. :)
  • JBS2022
    edited March 2023
    Options
    My favourite is "Deify", and "Decadence" 
  • just4once
    just4once Scope Member Posts: 87 Contributor
    Options
    I have slept beside Jeromy irons outside St. Paul’s cathedral for national sleep out campaign in the early 1990s when I was living rough Then working in the security industry for 15 years I have met and worked with too many artists to mention here at times it was a bit surreal I am on stage or in the pit even playing bodyguard  but I don’t see the fame side I just see people as people trying to make a living or supporting something they believe in  and try to treat everyone the same maybe something to do with my asd who knows never had any complaints from any of them I think sometime they appreciate being treated normal too
  • Siwheels73
    Siwheels73 Scope Member Posts: 742 Empowering
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Sorry, but remember, you did ask! Here goes... Prince Charles, Princess Diana (not at the same time!) Jimmy Saville(boo hiss) Princess Anne, Prince Andrew, several Lord Mayors of London, Jon Bon Jovi, Peter Andre - a couple times. Most of them were while I was at a rather well connected school many, many moons ago!