On Facebook dating, I found a decent man. What can I do? I texted other men and stopped texting them — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

On Facebook dating, I found a decent man. What can I do? I texted other men and stopped texting them

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous

I match with a new man that started texting and started trying to get to know me and has text me more often than I expected. Was interested but after was started texting about Sims as a game. Both like the same game but he didn't get to play but did always watch while is sister did. One of my sisters play Sims 2. You can experiment in Sims without risking anything in real life, but there is always a balance there. make sure to go outside . did text about online safety and scamming . Learning from other people you don't have. i stopped going to youth club in northwich since is was good but i got bored to easy and is was also and sometime is can be loud , the new guy that i been texting has be going good so far and hasn't seen any red flags . some green flags . with having common interested in same game of sims series . I also like video games and video calling could be a good ideal if plan the time and dates to make but i making sure i going slower and see how goes with one guy . i stopped going on some dating apps and let rest fall in line if not . i don't care attitude then and i will blocked user if i have and i will . that what did with older guy . some guys with some metal heath issue . that i don't really want to date . i seem to be more attracted to guys that has traits with autism . also like shy men . I have stopped dating on these disabled dating sites since i kept getting reply by men that i already replied no i'm not interested. This hasn't gotten the hit that i'm not interested . I got very uncomfortable with disabled dating . I did tell you about my mother. I couldn't say a word, but it was on the radio. some men that were on badoo did same thing of saying i'm sorry be very busy but is could be used a excuse or not . depends on person . i did kept getting the same type men that said same thing i'm sorry i be very busy . similar line . the one guy that stand out from rest with different and didn't say any line like i#m sorry i#m busy . just tell that he works at sometimes and other time not work . one guy has a autism that is new guy that i been texting and hasn't stopped texting .There was only one man who got mad after I wasn't interested in him. He didn't have a learning and reply don't unmatched but i did anyway i did unmatched him since and report saying that i'm not interested . It is that one thing called trying to get control back over yourself. It is under control. Since that is one called manipulated that can happen both in real life and online could also happen more . Since people are anonymous online . I felt great but also bit annoyed at same . I got my own control back and the guys will lose me .

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.