I've being awarded lcwra and I put my first sick note in April 2022. How long does any back pay take — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've being awarded lcwra and I put my first sick note in April 2022. How long does any back pay take

Options
catty381
catty381 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2023 in Universal Credit (UC)
I've being awarded lcwra and I put my first sick note in April 2022.
How long does it take them to pay Any back pay?

Comments

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,600 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there my name is @durhamjaide2001also known as Jaide and you will probably see me around the coffee lounge. As I don't know much about the benefits system but I'm here if you want just want a friendly chat.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,489 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    First payment would be either August or September 2022.
    The exact date it’s paid from will depend on what date you reported your health condition/sent your first fit note and what date you usually receive your money each month.
    It often takes quite a few weeks to pay what they owe you and it will be paid separately to your usual monthly amount. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @catty381 and welcome, I've just moved your post over into our universal credit category, do you feel like your question has been answered, or can we help with anything further? :)
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,600 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Congratulations for getting your reward now you can relax 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.