LCWRA HELP — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

LCWRA HELP

Options
angelk84
angelk84 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hey.
I'm new to uc.
I provided my 1st fit note 30th nov til 27th Feb, 2nd fitnote 28th Feb til 26th March.
Had my assessment on 11th March.
On 22nd March was awarded LCWRA.

I'm really confused on how and when my first payment will be? Any help gratefully recieved 

Many thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,777 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What date do you usually receive your money each month? 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • angelk84
    Options
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,777 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That means your waiting period will be Dec to March… LCWRA starts from 7th March to 6th April and first payment will be 13th April. No LCWRA element is owed. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • angelk84
    Options
    Thank you. Was getting all confused 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,065 Scope online community team
    Options
    A warm welcome to the community @angelk84. I'm glad poppy123456 was able to clear up the confusion for you and that you don't have too much longer to wait for your first payment of LCWRA.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • angelk84
    Options
    Thank you. Definitely helped me understand and now knowing is really helpful. X
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad to hear we have helped you understand @angelk84. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to support you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.