Hi, my name is SMITHMAN9! Working Tax Credits Query — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is SMITHMAN9! Working Tax Credits Query

SMITHMAN9 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, I am on working tax credits. I have heard from the media that all WTC Claimants will have to claim UC. I currently work 30 hours a week but it is not enough. I know DWP will say i am not a worthwhile business. I do have mental health issues including an issue with temper.
so I have health issues and have been on medication for 30 years. Will i have to look for other work. what will happen to me.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.