Having found an okay guy, what should I do now that I'm not interested in crazy men or ghosts? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Having found an okay guy, what should I do now that I'm not interested in crazy men or ghosts?

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous
Yep, I found a new guy that seems to be OK and is very honest . I called him on phone . It appears that he is OK, respectful and decent . Always texts me first thing. The guy is 33 years old, and I am 24 years old right near in middle of 9 to 10. There are a lot of things we have in common, such as bowling, dogs, and chocolate. The other men that i was texting i lost interest in them since they ghosted me and i didn't pay attention to them and looked for someone that i did finely and has only has be my interested .i didn't reply to any other men message then the other men started coming back reply to message i know some men will come back if they have been texting another women but the women didn't work out . It is my duty to treat them the way they should be treated. one other guy also ghosted me when i said i'm not interested in going to fast and kept saying the word baby and i reply don't call me that . i blocked him after that because i don't think he was good and try ask to be partner when we hasn't even meetup yet . Those seem like crazy men that I don't want. When I stood up for myself in front of more than one man. Some were the same type of men who ghosted. Some men can be immature if they are younger than me. Not the same as the one that has been texting the new guy and it seems to be okay than the other option that I had but didn't want them anyway. Yep he also found my Facebook page and sent me a message on Facebook from badoo . We were to meetup next Friday but not sure yet and he will try. i don't think that bad . is a bit better than agreeing to it then not showing up or something that has change at lest mins. what do you think is the potential of that new guy?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.