PIP PHOBE ASSESSMENT PENDING — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP PHOBE ASSESSMENT PENDING

Options
bigpineapples
bigpineapples Community member Posts: 21 Listener
I have a phone assessment next week really anxious about it . Its a review type one . Yes I've been here before got the tshirt but it doesn't stop the horrible negative feeling I have I just want to make sure I get my point across without feeling like they are not listening, it is ironic you have to prove you're disabled for extra help . Nobody apart from yourself ever knows how you feel day to day or in certain time of the day etc .
Blah I hate this .

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @bigpineapples

I'm so sorry you are feeling so anxious about your upcoming review. Have you got a support system to talk to?  You have us here :) There are (unfortunately)  so many who know how daunting the process is. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • bigpineapples
    bigpineapples Community member Posts: 21 Listener
    Options
    I have a carer who is really great but she cannot make this feeling go away.  Half of me wants it over and done with yet the other half is worried for change and how my answers affect my decision. Its really is a horrible situation 😪 I don't think they realise how they make you feel I mean since initially being told 2 weeks ago I've recieved 4 texts a letter and a phone call to remind me . Them in there own right makes me double anxious
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm so sorry, it really is just an awful process to put someone through. I really hope you find someone or something that does make it go away and that it's all sorted out quickly!! If you do feel you need any additional support with the process don't hesitate to reach out to us via Scope's Helpline.
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.