Poem called long Easter weekend — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called long Easter weekend

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
I hope that weather stays beautiful sun shines through bringing us some warmth while we enjoy some valuable time with our loved ones while hopefully enjoying our beautiful green space or just enjoying being outside. As the men and boys wear their shirts and shorts and the women are young girls wear their glorious looking summer dresses. I just want to wish you all happy Easter to those who are celebrating and while indulging in our favourite Easter eggs please don’t want to see any on the scope online community get sick because they eaten too much chocolate eggs at once. But once again I would like to wish everybody the scope online community a happy Easter I hope you have a wonderful weekend and time in whatever you may decide to do 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.