A poem life is full of challenges — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A poem life is full of challenges

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
A poem life is full of challenges 
Its important to remember to smile 
we forget to smile when things pile on us.
But we must remember that our lives come with challenges but we need learn to smile even more when things are tough I ride on the crest of the wave and save my best for the new challenges that come along in my life as I never lose sight of the things that I want in my life my unbreakable self belief and confidence keep me with the tunnel vision which going to see me achieve what I have believed what I can truly achieve if I freed myself from the mental shackles that I have created for myself but no more I am going to do this to myself. Time to put the hard yards in because I can change my situation and mindset by doing the things that I need to do and I will start achieving the best results will be clear for the world and so can you it’s all about telling yourself that you can and will do whatever it’s take to shape your life so you can do the things you want and disire my eyes have run dry I have no more tears to cry myself to sleep every night but now no more tears just hard work and help me to change my life and give it a more positive outlook than it is at moment but I need to remember how far I have come in the past few months and that there’s going bump on my own roadmap to achieve my dreams that I have esteemed to be when I was young so I want to get my heart playing like harp a sweet song that brings the light back to my soul.and smile back to my face and taste own success through own hard work 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.