I've had bad friendships and relationships in the past, but now I've found a decent man. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've had bad friendships and relationships in the past, but now I've found a decent man.

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous

I didn't have a good relationship when i was in college and high school. Some of my ex boyfriend's college friends were cheaters. one was think that was in highs school was a manipulative since i was underage at the time and i didn't want what he wanted, to however, inappropriate and waited until i was at the old youth club in warrington and did break up with him face to face and .i have personally experienced this in the past while i was in college .through friendships with some girls and relationships with some men some girls did use my trust to temp some of my previews boyfriend to temp them to cheat some girls did success but i didn't want to be my friends again some girls were ok but one girls kept trying to force a friendship each time i say no . She ended up mad at me for not wanting to be her friend i know she couldn't be trusted anymore . There is no connection between it and anyone in terms of scope. Additionally, I had some mixed experiences with some dating apps, getting to know one guy but lying about being single and finding out through snap chat stories that was my first date on Badoo. There were other men on badoo that i did match with some men that were men. Met up with one man but he turned out to be too busy to meet up again so i just left and wanted back to online dating. In a text message, I contacted a man who shared a Facebook profile. Then he made up excuse when i did try to put effort in and he i'm sorry been very busy and gave up with him. The next guy after him was excellent, but he wanted to move on to girlfriend and boyfriend without getting to know me. The last new man that I met out with was on Badoo and we had a lot in common, so we met up at Marks and Spencer in Liverpool on Friday 7 and it went well. i got on the train with my mum to Liverpool and he got on buses . I'm not sure what happened when i was in college i thought some of the girls were wanted to steal my previous boyfriend and i think still think like sometime with some only some girls i know is happen i past . i seem to have trouble moving on. just one line about stealing boyfriends. It has happened to me more than once. It has nothing to do with the men I met up with. he been a decent men .

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.