Poem called bank holiday — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called bank holiday

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called bank holiday 
i hope you you are well and okay. 
But with today being a bank holiday a time to spend with our loved ones but the weather is not good that might put a damper on our plans but seeing the warm smiles on our loved ones faces can bring us warmth to our hearts and bring warmth to our bodies by making special memories with our family members who we treasure with greatness.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 20,432 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Very special words. Well done. @Globster
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @bev79
    I appreciate your kind words about my poem  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,832 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The weathers not been great @Globster did you spend time with family today 
  • Globster
    Options
    @Sandy_123
    its been a damp one here too and I spent some time with my family thank you @Sandy_123
    I hope you had a wonderful bank holiday with your family?@Sandy_123 :)

• Sandy_123
    Options
  • Globster
    Options
    @Sandy_123
    thats great I hope you have a wonderful time with your grandkids today @Sandy_123 :)

• Sandy_123
    Options
    Thankyou  although they do drive you  crazy at times. Fighting and not listening. Hope you have a good day too
  • Globster
    Options
    @Sandy_123 I hope you had a wonderful day with your grandchildren I hope was too bad as you aspected i hope you were still had a wonderful day with them @Sandy_123 :)
    I had a wonderful day yesterday thank you @Sandy_123 :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.