If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip reives

Options
ella1992
ella1992 Community member Posts: 183 Courageous
Hi all my pip Is due to end end May this year iv just sent my pip reivw fourm back my worker filled it out writing supporting letter. Can any one tell me if it will be this year I get assmeant I'm in Yorkshire area just so I can have a peace of mind my brain is going over drive I'm so stressed out I'm also moving aswell I'm feel emotionally unwell due to stress of this pip fourm I was sold bye cab that there dealling qith people reivws from last year still is this correct and also can I have update on work capability for uc plz I was awarded this 2years ago and still hears nothing again I pray this doesn't come at the same time as pip as I will break down 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,219 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There are long delays with PIP review decisions so you could be waiting a considerable amount of time before a decision is made. We have members still waiting more than a year after returning their forms.
    Another assessment is most likely because most people have them and they are mostly through telephone. Some are video and face to face.

Your PIP should continue until a decision is made on your review.

Work capability assessment reviews are currently suspended and there's no sign of them starting back anytime soon.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ella1992
    Options
    OK thank u that's a little peace of mind and yes the man on phone said but I posted Mt pip fourm yesterday signed for and it was due yesterday could my money be stopped 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Signed for delivery doesn't mean it will arrive with DWP the following day. It will be signed for by someone from Royal Mail and coule be anywhere in the building.
    It's not classed as arriving with DWP until it's been added to the computer and this can take up to a couple of weeks.
    Your PIP could be stopped if they don't receive the form on time. If you didn't ask for extra time to return it then i'd advise you to ring them to ask.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • ella1992
    Options
    Oh sorry I did extend it till 29th April? I'm gonna give it till Monday then il ring them with tracking number 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Then that should be plenty of time for them to receive it. You may want to leave a little longer than that before ringing them.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.