Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Feelings of being abandond by Society and my geographical community
(Frozen back in time)
Tic toc.. once beating heart of mine
Tic toc.. the days and years that pass bye
Tic toc.. when did life that was, STOP?
Appearing to freeze me back in time.
Everyone else moved on, some who l loved have gone
Tic toc, time left me behind
Stuck in a rut like the broken clock that lost its chime.
The nuts and bolts that rusted long ago
My heart broken, left back in time
Reality moved on, into another time
A memory full of love and laughter froze back in time
Where is the key to mend my broken heart?
Moth balled forgotten long ago
Perhaps buried amongst the cobwebs
Put away in a safe place in a box
l want to remember the love and laughter
Before my heart stopped, my mind and time played dead.
Cherished memories left frozen back, in time.
Wrote by: (Shezz) Survivorempowered.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 419 Cost of living
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 783 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 608 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 369 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 752 Transport and travel
- 30.2K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 854 Chronic pain and pain management
- 154 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 813 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions