What is the reason for men to not reply much after I meetup with one man without making an excuse? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What is the reason for men to not reply much after I meetup with one man without making an excuse?

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous
I was just more curious and was texting ok with me when i did meetup with him at Liverpool on Friday 7. I don't think that anything negative is going on . I'm also not texting back. He was forward that he liked me and was looking forward to meeting you. Interested in being together some days. the other one men that i did put effort in and that other men did start making excuses, and I'm sorry i be very busy and i just left and didn't meetup with him at all . The other men turned me off and lost interest after I met one man from online dating sites badoo I was more interested in the men that I met up with. Is there a different reason why men might not text much but could still like me ? 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,025 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @Splatmate24.
    There could be many reasons why he might not text much, but still like you. Perhaps he's just not much of a texter and prefers to communicate in person or over the phone. Or maybe he's just busy with work or other commitments and doesn't have as much time to text as you do. It's also possible that he's simply not as comfortable with texting as you are, or that he doesn't want to come across as too eager or clingy.

But just because he's not texting you a lot doesn't mean he isn't interested. Look at how he acts around you. Does he listen to you when you talk? Does he make plans to see you? Does he treat you with respect? Those are all signs that he might like you.

If you want to know for sure how he feels, the best thing to do is to talk to him. Let him know that you like hearing from him and want to talk more, but also be understanding if he's not able to text as much as you'd like. When you talk to him openly and honestly, you can understand each other more.

It's also possible that the guy you like might not be interested in you, but it's important to remember that there could be many reasons for this. Maybe he's not ready for a relationship right now, or maybe he's interested in someone else. It's also possible that he's just not sure how he feels yet.

Regardless of the reason, it's important to be respectful of his feelings and boundaries. If you haven't already, you could try talking to him and expressing your feelings. But if he's not interested, remember that there are plenty of other people out there who will appreciate and value you for who you are.

Community Manager
    Scope
  • Splatmate24
    Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous
    Options
    @Adrian_Scope i forgot to put something in there was i miss out and is was he was asking question if i us to be together i did get bit confused and did ask what do you mean together reply girlfriend & boyfriend .  and he also said he like me before we meetup in Liverpool . talk listen ok . did sent a text on Sunday but sent one at Wednesday and he doesn't have a job . there is two different guy that i mention . i said i given up with one and did search for new one . now i just taking a break from online dating since they no more good apples just toxic apple more .

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Splatmate24
    Hi I hope you’re good, maybe it’s a good idea to take a break. You might just meet someone when your not looking and you least expect it. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.