Although I can text and some of the guys I met only read my texts, I still can't get a boyfriend? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Although I can text and some of the guys I met only read my texts, I still can't get a boyfriend?

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous
I get tons of matches with men, but I filter them out and find two decants. Should i not put much effort since I get more reply easy then I did put more effort I don't get much reply that much. I can call on phone just fine and has be ok with being on video call also. I'm right into middle of both texting, calling or video calling. That is not the problem. I do not have many options in real life because most of the men that I have met had already a girlfriend or were under the age of 18. I am also not interested in any men in real life since some of them are young than me and some of them are not interested in having a relationship, but it seems that some older men are more interested in finding a relationship than young men that I have observed. I have a learning disability, and I went to a college for learning disabilities. I have to date men who have learning disabilities. I am 24 years old. I can It doesn't matter how they commutation I just need to be more respectful and open minded. Since I'm not that interested in tall men, I don't mind dating short men. High heels aren't my thing. I have traits and hobbies. I'm also a gamer and love nature, listening to birds singing, walking, playing Splatoon 3 on my Nintendo switch and like to play the sims on my laptop. My last laptop broke since the charger port broke, so I had to get another laptop. i had trust issue with some of the women in my previous friends and did try to tempt some of my previous boyfriend to cheat and some of women were successful with temping. i did broke up with some of cheaters. ex boyfriend and did end some friendship too. That's the only reason I get jealous of some women. I can't seem to keep friendships with women, but I don't see the point anyway. I see lots of men online dating apps say I'm beautiful, cute and. I got lot of beautiful lot more so is not my looks that not issue then was is the issue is with men instead and nothing to do with me since they might too intimidating.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It is completely up to you how you approach it @Splatmate24 but it is really positive to hear you know what you do and do not want and are keeping your boundaries in place  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Splatmate24
    Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous
    Options
    @L_Volunteer yep is better i been messing a new person and have move on that i match on dating site freedating.co.uk . 

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad to hear you are doing better at the moment @Splatmate24 :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.