If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is Pam63! I started a pip claim Feb 2022

Options
Pam63
Pam63 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2023 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hope you've had a good day. 

Comments

• Pam63
    Pam63 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    I started a pip claim Feb 2022 appealed 3 times I was allowed it at last April 4th.
    Just waiting for payment now I couldn't answer the phone when they rang today because of my anxiety but I was sent a message asking me to phone tomorrow, panicking all ready about making that call lol. My advice is don't give up and when filling the forms in say how it really is for you  not on your rare good days 😊 on them bad day's. We all need help sometimes and this allows us to get some help. Take care. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,289 Championing
    Options
    Great news. If this was an award made by the Tribunal then DWP will have contacted you to ask you some questions. They will likely just want to know if you've been in prison or hospital, which is the standard questions they ask before paying what is owed.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,911 Championing
    Options
    Hello @Pam63

Welcome to the community! :) I hope the call goes well!
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.