it seems the UC people can now time travel — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

it seems the UC people can now time travel

Options
Philonline
Philonline Community member Posts: 75 Courageous
Whilst laid up here with painfull bursitis In my right hip due to lateral deformities I have once again had to but heads with the UC peeps at my local office as it seems that chronic intractable pain is not good enough for them on a fit note? they wanted a different reason why I was unfit for work which is to me not the same as degenerative spondylolisthesis which is another proven diagnosis which was on my fit note before I was found fit for work, so I looked back in my journal just to double check that that it was changed after my work assessment and what i found really made my day, the girl or woman at the local office has me down as being assessed  fit for work on 01/08/2023 now i dont know how they do it but it seems they have cracked time travel! the DWP have kept that under their hats, I'm still waiting a reply how they did it lol

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.