Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Poem called skies
Poem called skies
There is no limit on what we can achieve and accomplish.
We have unquie in abilities.
Relish each challenge that we face.
We pace ourselves for the tough road ahead
We come up with master plans to overcome our obstacles in our lives.
We are shining a spotlight on the extraordinary work we are doing whist pursuing our own vision boards in reality because we have unbelievable potential and we relentlessly seeking our name up in lightsI thinking going to enter this poem into a online free open mic online poetry event online
I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
- All Categories
- 13.2K Start here and say hello!
- 6.8K Coffee lounge
- 85 Games lounge
- 472 Cost of living
- 4.5K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 226 Community updates
- 9.5K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.6K Work and employment
- 797 Education
- 1.7K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 644 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 372 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 818 Transport and travel
- 31.5K Talk about money
- 4.5K Benefits and financial support
- 5.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 873 Chronic pain and pain management
- 177 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 326 Sensory impairments
- 825 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions