Looking for paid employment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for paid employment

Options
System
System Posts: 112 Scope online community team

Comments

• tsidhu
    tsidhu Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Hello my name is T<moderator removed personal details>, I have a speech impediment. I'm looking for paid employment. I have experience in kitchen portal, Warehouse operator, caring for elderly, and stock filling and general office. I am looking a work in Wolverhampton and nearby. please can somebody help me.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @tsidhu

I would look at reaching out to Scope's Employment Services, they may be able to help :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @tsidhu and a warm welcome from me too, how are you keeping?

Have you managed to take a look at Scope's employment services as suggested by Hannah? If not, I'd encourage you to reach out as they are wonderfully supportive. 

Please keep us posted with how you get on. And just to note, I've created your own thread for your question to keep all replies in this one space  :) 

Wishing you lots of luck.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.