What do I need to do?

MrJackT Community member Posts: 129 Contributor


Im just wondering if anyone can answer the following questions so that I understand it. 

  1. I am currently on UC and I claim PIP. However, because I struggle with working due to my Autism, ADHD and OCD and other problems so, I decided to start filming some videos of airplanes as I love airplanes and then upload the videos to YouTube. I now earn a little income from YouTube and I am just wondering if anyone knows what I need to do?
  2. YouTube ask for your tax information so I’m not sure what I need to do?

Any advice is greatly appreciated as I really don’t know what to do and I’ve been really stressed trying to figure out what to do. 

Many Thanks


  • Superbetty
    Superbetty Community member Posts: 453 Empowering
    Hi, I cannot give you advice, but just want to say well done on making videos!!
  • MrJackT
    MrJackT Community member Posts: 129 Contributor
    Thanks @Superbetty I love airplanes and I now share those videos with other people that like aviation. 

    Does anyone else know the answer to my questions?
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,117 Championing
    You need to declare any income to UC, PIP isn't affected.