If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Bee!

Options
bumblingbeee
bumblingbeee Scope Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone! New here. I became chronically ill when I was around 18 - I'm 26 and this world can get lonely as hell. 

I love poetry, fashion, writing, reading & anything horror.

Tell me some good things about your week?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,451 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @bumblingbeee welcome to the forum 
    You have a wide range of hobbies. This forum is good if you lonely, lots of conversations to join in with and virtual friends. 
  • Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,760 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @bumblingbeee Welcome to the Community from me to. If you have any questions please ask. Have a look around and join in with us. You might like to start with the Coffee lounge under Categories for chats and games. I am going to a Street party this afternoon. Take care.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @bumblingbeee

Welcome to the community! :) I hope you have fun here in the Online Community. We have a Coffee Lounge, where we play games, discuss, debates and generally get to know each other :) 

I managed to get a few odd jobs I had been putting off sorted this week :) Have you gotten up to much? 

I also love Horror, more the classic side than the gore side. Halloween is my favourite franchise. What's your favourite movie? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.