Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Benefit Increase 6th April
Hello a bit of Advice Needed If Anyone Can Help Please, With Regards To The Benefit Increase That Went Up April 6th Was It Just Certain Benefits that increased As l've Just Looked In My Universal Credit Journal As I'm Due To Be Paid Friday And There's No Increase On Any Of My Benefits. Just Wondered If Anyone Knew If This Was Correct. Thank you
The benefits I’m looking querying are
Disabled Child element
Standard couple over 25 joint claim
Standard support for children
All these benefits are still the same rate as before April 6th.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 41 Games room
- 428 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 208 Community updates
- 9.2K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 785 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 612 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.4K Talk about money
- 4.3K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 857 Chronic pain and pain management
- 160 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 819 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.